Volodin Viktor Mikhaylovich, Doctor of economic sciences, professor, dean of the faculty of economics and administration, Penza State University (40 Krasnaya street, Penza, Russia), email@example.com
Rozhkova Liliya Valer'evna, Doctor of sociological sciences, professor, sub-department of economics and international relations, Penza State University (40 Krasnaya street, Penza, Russia), firstname.lastname@example.org
Skvortsova Valentina Alekseevna, Doctor of economic sciences, professor, sub-department of economics, history and politics, Penza State University (40 Krasnaya street, Penza, Russia), email@example.com
Background. The problem of providing economic security of the country is closely connected to implementation of the concept of national and state interests. National interests are the cornerstone of any strategy of safety. A decrease in risks and threats of national security of the Russian Federation in the economic sphere provides progressive development of the country. This problem gains a special relevance, firstly, in conditions of social and economic reforms in the country, secondly, in conditions of instability of the world financial system. The goal of the work is to study an interrelation of economic security and economic interests.
Materials and methods. The research tasks were implemented on the basis of studying the normative legal acts of the Russian Federation: the Strategy of national security of the Russian Federation till 2020, the Federal law “On state regulation of the foreign trade activity”, the secondary analysis of results of the sociological research “National Security of Russia in Estimates of Experts”. The methodology of the research was based on the system approach; monographic and legal methods were used.
Results. The theoretical analysis of the concept “national interest” was carried out, its contents were revealed, the classification of national economic interests was presented, the system of economic security provision was revealed. On the basis of the expert survey, the authors revealed the priority of economic problems as main threats to national security.
Conclusions. Provision of economic security and security of economic interests of the state, society, individuals, has to be built within the system approach from improvement of the standard and legal base to supervision of the government bodies ensuring economic security. Involvement of institutions of civil society in provision of economic security is expedient.
1. Gadzhiev K. S. Vvedenie v geopolitiku [Introduction into geopolitics]. Moscow: Logos, 1998, 415 p.
2. Trukhachev V. V. Mezhdunarodnye otnosheniya [International relations]. 2010, no. 2, pp. 17–28.
3. Tsygankov P. A. Teoriya mezhdunarodnykh otnosheniy [Theory of international relations]. Moscow, 2002, 400 p.
4. Pastukhov V. B. Polis [Polis]. 2000, no. 1, pp. 92–95.
5. Strategiya natsional'noy bezopasnosti Rossiyskoy Federatsii do 2020 goda: [utv. Ukazom Prezidenta RF ot 12 maya 2009 g. № 537] [The strategy of national security of Russia up to 2020: approved by the decree of the RF Presidents on 12th May 2009 № 537].
6. Sobranie zakonodatel'stva RF [Collected laws of the Russian Federation]. 2009, no. 20, art. 2444.
7. Potrubach N. N., Borisevich A. N. Sotsial'no-gumanitarnye znaniya [Social and humanitarian knowledge]. 2001, no. 3, pp. 153–167.
8. Skvortsova V. A., Fomina A. S. Izvestiya Penzenskogo gosudarstvennogo pedagogicheskogo universiteta im. V. G. Belinskogo [Proceedings of Penza State Pedagogical University named after V. G. Belinsky]. 2012, no. 28, pp. 562–565.
9. Senchagov V. K. Ekonomicheskaya bezopasnost' Rossii [Economic safety of Russia]. Moscow: Delo, 2005, 895 p.
10. Bogomolov V. A. Ekonomicheskaya bezopasnost' [Economic security]. Moscow: Yuniti-Dana, 2009, 295 p.
11. Demidov A. I. Politicheskaya pravovaya zhizn' [Political legal life]. Penza: IITs PGU, 2001, pp. 19–25.
12. Sobranie zakonodatel'stva RF [Collected laws of the Russian Federation]. 2003, 15 Dec., no. 50, art. 4850.
13. Skvortsova V. A., Medushevskaya I. E., Skvortsov A. O. Mikroekonomika: ucheb. posobie [Microeconomics: tutorial]. 2nd ed. Penza: Izd-vo PGU, 2014, 310 p.
14. Natsional'naya bezopasnost' Rossii v otsenkakh ekspertov. Analiticheskiy otchet IS RAN [National security of Russia in expert estimates. An analytical report of IS RAS] Moscow, 2010, 56 p. Available at: http://www.vestnik.isras.ru/files/File/Gorshkov_analit.otchot.pdf